Friday, September 28, 2007

Ubuntu: Sex Sells

I cannot believe this. Shocking! How low is Ubuntu going to stoop? Edit: More tragically, I cannot believe some people flamed me for using this picture that "objectifies women"... Gee, wow!

Convinced that these stories of shameless sexploitation are but a dream of FSJ, I went and conducted my own independent investigation.

What I have dug out is unbelievable. (Get more offended by other outrageous stuff here and here).

Solid products should not rely on sex to sell... Oh wait. Ubuntu is free, there's nothing to sell to begin with. So what are they saying then? That Linux is for boobs, Apple is for asses?

As The Monty Python would put it, my nipples explode with delight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never reboot, nor do I get laid...
http://www.bestpicever.com/pic-1291-I-never-reboot